Weight gain
I am having severe lower back pain and having problem or vaginal discharge (in heavy amount sometimes). I feel heavy pressure on my waist and it feels like its size is reducing. What are the causes and how can i gain weight in waist?

Hello there. Have food regularly on a fixed time. The vaginal discharge could be a fungal thing, you need to consult a gynaecologist for the treatment of that. Are you a diabetic or have any family history of diabetes? Consult a gynaecologist for further assistance. Regards