Weight gain.......
I am 18 years old and i am 52 KGS and my height is 5.9 ft and i am very slim so please tell me some suggestions to improve weight gain. Is it better to consult allopathy or homeopathy medicine...
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, add more of dried fruits, milk, eggs, meat, green leafy vegetables, healthy fats, poultry to your diet. Avoid medications to increase weight. Consult Dietitian...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.