Weight gain
Hi, I am 26yrs with 42kg married. I want to gain weight 8 kgs asap pls suggest what can I do to gain weight. I take small amount of food only and I have some family problems and that time I dont take food properly became very weak pls suggest sm instant energy giving foods also Thanks alot

Dr. Harisha N L

Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details.