Weight gain due to PCOD
I'm suffering from PCOD, and due to this I've gained much weight and flabby fat around belly. I've been asked to follow the diet with Low-GI. Can someone please suggest me few eatables with Low-GI (fruits,veggies and cereals).

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height weight and age. U need healthy diet to lose in pcos low GI won't help u too much consult dietician for proper planning as you are very young and need nutrients rich diet surely can help u with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there, Firstly in order to treat PCOS you need to follow a diet which is high in fiber, moderate protein and low fats.Also the only cure for PCOS is weight loss.Just foods with low GI would not help.You need a customized diet plan keeping your lifestyle, medical issues and nutritional needs in mind.Meanwhile you can eat 1)Small and frequent meals. 2)Drink at least 12-15glasses of water per day. 3)Stay away from refined foods and high calorie food items. 4)Include at least 2 servings of fruits and 3 servings of veggies in your diet. 5)Limit your intake of oil,sugar and salt. For more assistance you can surely get in touch with me :) I shall be happy to help you.