Weight gain diet

I am a male, 19 years. I am very skinny and I need to gain weight. I am a vegetarian and can also eat eggs. I also workout everyday. Can you please suggest me a diet chart about what and how much should I eat?

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight gain diet

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
variety of nonpharmacologic interventions may improve energy intake and lead to weight gain. In some cases, access to quality nutrition is the main issue. The most common approach to the treatment of weight loss among older adults is consumption of high-energy/high-protein oral supplements between meals as a means of increasing daily energy intake. The role for pharmacotherapy remains limited at present....Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details..