Weight gain
Dear Sir/Madam Please suggest for weight gain for my wife. She is mother of one child and her weight is only 40 kg.

For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hello mam Constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects We have to identify  the cause properly  after that  diet chart //medicines  everything  I will advise  mam I need detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise
Hi Need a detailed information about her . Please contact directly on practo.
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
We will surely help her with this. We need detailed information about her meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and results.
Visit thediethub.zest.md for diet and details. Register for free. Online consultation only.
She is low in weight that might be due to many reasons. Need to investigate for the right reson of low weight. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan