Weight gain & anxiety
I am 25 years 6 month old. My weight is 41 years. I have not been able to gain weight from past 3 years.3 years back I suffered from IBS. And afterwards, i have not been able to gain weight. Also, only after suffering from IBS ,i have been facing a lot of anxiety and stress issues. And having depression related issues. How can i get back my physical health and mental health.

Eat healthy balanced diet devided in 3 main meals and 3 small meals like snacks fruits, coconut water, lemonade, buttermilk etc. Keep hydration. Do regular physical activity of your choice at least for 50 mnts  atleast 5 days in a week. Sleep well and try to keep your self stressfree.
share your height,weight, eating habits, lifestyle as well as health related issues to guide you in detail.
eat healthy keep healthy
Take high protein diet.