Weight and fat loss related
My height is 5feet5inch and weight is 72.9 I want to reduce body fat and also weight around 4kg is my weight normal or should reduce my  weight what is proper diet and exercise for reduce weight

You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you .
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Pls take direct consultation through practo app
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hi, Ideal weight for your height is 65-68 Kgs. You need to lose about 5 Kgs of fat. Weight is a sum total of Bone, Water, Muscle and fat. You need to lose fat to get healthy. Eat small frequent meals every 2 -3 hours to improve metabolism and reduce fat. Have whole grain cereals like millets (Bajra,Jowar,Ragi) and pulses and sprouts. Eat protein rich diet egg whites, Sprouts (especially post workout, it will help in building muscle) and improve metabolism. Include healthy essential fat in your diet like nuts - almonds and walnuts, vegetable seeds like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower seeds, etc. Eat fiber rich diet, it will help to gain early satiety and help you feel full - include fruits like citrus varieties, Papaya and leafy vegetables in your diet. Eat heavy breakfast, as 40% of day’s energy comes from breakfast. Moderate lunch and light dinner with maximum fibre and protein’s. Avoid junk food, oily food, processed or canned foods. Drink a glass of water every hour daily to optimally hydrate the body. Exercise 40-45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Brisk walking, Aerobics, Jogging, Skipping or any outdoor activity can be done. Sleep of 7-8 hours will help in releasing all toxins and reduce bloating thus will lead to weight loss.
Connect directly for the same. Thanks
Can u please call thru practo for a detailed explanation of the diet,and ur general health condition.
Would like you to contact directly, for customised chart.
Gud noon pls connect directly for diet consultation n lifestyle modification tips to sorted out your issue.lifestyle modification is the key to reduce weight in a healthy way.
my available timing is 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding Tuesday.