Weighs only 7 kgs after 13 months.
My baby boy weighs only 7 kgs after 13 months. His birth weight was 2.95kgs. His diet consists of cerelac at 10 am followed by khichdi in lunch around 2 pm. Evening 7 again cerelac and at 11 pm dinner. Each meal is of one bowl. In between these meal he takes mothers milk. He is active. Sleeps around 10-12 hrs a day. What to do,very concerned about the weight. His height is okay. Due to less weight he has not started walking on his own. He needs support to walk. Please help me what to do. I have met so many doctors but they all said there is no issue.

Hello, Yes baby weight should be three times the birth weight at one year. Don't worry, please consult your doctor. Take care. Follow my Instagram/tiwari_child_clinic for health Q&A. 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏
Baby Wt is not tat much of low. Feed him fruits like apple , green vegetables. Boiled egg thrice wkly.
Use multivitamin syp