Weigh loss
I want to lose 20kg weight. i already have lost 11kg but now my weight is stagnant. tried crash diet. normal dietician diet. i go to gym still no success.

Hello there. At a certain point of time the weight loss will slow down and feel like it's becoming stagnant. Don't do crash diet and all as once you stop it, you will gain weight again. Continue the dietician's advice and do a lot of cardio training and you will lose weight. I would encourage you to even take green tea twice a day, it would really help. Have a high protein and high fiber diet and avoid carbohydrates. Regards