Weigh loose plan
How we can loose weight in 15 days I have tried to lost my weight and followed some of the diet plan but they didn't worked for me

Hi Kindly provide complete details of yours like age, height, weight, any family history of obesity etc if any… Weight loss in a healthy way is slow, sustainable and long lasting … So always go for natural and standard methods for losing excess weight… Yes with strict and consistent healthy dietary choices and lifestyle modifications weight loss is certain but consistency is the Key here for anything to happen rightly. Yes you can notice very little positive change in your weight if followed all the mentioned necessary changes above.
Well balanced diet, daily both morning and evening physical activities, good sleep, less stress, small portion sized meals in every two hour intervals, high fibre diet, low GI based complex carbs, moderate plant basses protein and less of animal proteins, double toned milk or slim milk etc… are all recommended.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening . Take high fibre food in your diet . Add more fruits and vegetable in ur diet . Avoid oily and fried food ,fast food ,preservative food .
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely.
u can reduce ur weight 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you .
Ok I understand ur problem I will plan a diet for you. Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Consult me on practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan
you can take egg whites only not morecthan two..
Connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
There is no such plan that can help you to loose within 15 days or a week.. You have to be consistent and potential to follow your diet plan and physical activity with full of encouragement and positivity
Kindly contact me via practo for better customized diet plan
Be positive enough and encourage yourself to loose weight
Hello, Weight loss is a slow  process, so don't try to make it fast mode it will cause many more further health issues. Have patience and take a perfect scheduled diet plan without harming any other health status of your.
Directly contact me for a customized diet plan with more details about you.
Enjoy the quality time and food . Ignore the bulk of stress and food. thank you
Greetings for the day!!   Human body does not react the same way for every food. The same food will give different results in different people. Also within 15 days u might hardly loose any weight. So the time duration planned should be longer to sustain the weight loss achieved. Weight loss is a journey with lot of ups and downs. To achieve success u need the help of a professional. Thank you