Week ness after sex
I am facing heavy week ness after sex or Mastbrate.I am getting some pain in head and body pains.Is am facing any health disorder.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptom of of easy fatiguability (feeling of weakness n tiredness) can be due to a variety of reasons. The common one's are anemia (low hemoglobin ), thyroid problems, heart problems, chest problems n few other diseases. Many of these can be detected by examination by doctor and simple tests. You need to be evaluated by a physician and he will advice tests depending on the examination findings.