Weakness Issues

Hi my age is 30 and i used to be good athelite till the age of 26 but since 4 years my stamina went down and i cant run or do hard work . my diet is not that bad as m veggie. I dont know what is the problem. can you help me please

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Horsegram , green gram and black gram supposed to be very good for increasing Stamina According to ayurveda. There are Good Ayurveda formulations like Chyavanprash, Aswagandha Rasayana, Narasimaha Rasayana etc.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

The ans is in ur Q.. only if ur consistent with efforts n practices then only u can maintain pace... else u need to consult in person for further evaluation...
Dr. Kalpana Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Cause for weakness should be ruled out first. Consult ayurvedic physician. In ayurveda so many medicines r available to increase stamina . But without knowing the cause they r of no use.  Exercise in excess can also cause weakness after some days if u don't maintain proper balance of diet and exercise.  Along with it, some diseases also can cause such things, like anemia, endocrine dysfunction. So consult doctor first.
This seems To Doirbalya and Doirbalya happen in 1. Kamala But in kamala there is     loss of appetite 2. Kafaj grahani and this may be 3. There may be Arasha Plz consalt near by ayurved practicener With detailed case taking