Weak eyesight
My eyesight is almost -7. I want to ask how to take care of a weak eyesight naturally ?? Please suggest some fruits aur exercise to care..

Hello There is no natural method ( diet/ exercise) to treat or cure myopia. Power usually becomes stable at age of 18-21 years of age.
Firstly use the correct spectacles power as advised by your eye specialist, avoid excess digital screen usage & have a healthy diet. This can help to stabilise your power. Once your number is stable for atleast 1 year, you may consider laser vision correction.