Weak erection
I am 29 year old and have been masturbating once a day daily for years now. I am getting an erection but its a weak erection not good enough to penetrate. Is this normal or am having erectile dysfunction. What to do please advise.

Hello, it seems you are facing side effects of excessive masturbation.. Masturbation is a natural phenomenon. All men do this but as a natural principle… excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don't do it more than once or twice in a month. Don't worry you can do that... just do not watch porn… Try not to be remain alone, don't read or view sexual literature, books, whatsApp & porn videos etc. Avoid oily, more spicy, Chilly and junk foods. Do exercise daily for one hr or yoga mainly Pranayam… Meditation… vajroli Mudra... Ashwini mudra. Start reading religious books. Please note that now a days the main drawback and side effect of the masturbation is once you are addicted to masturbation mostly and always by watching porn… where you get different type of stories... relations... girls… body... and styles... etc. Once u got married u don't get all those things with wife so u don't get aroused and you don't get proper erection. Now a day's mostly patients comes to us with the complaint that they are not able to get erection with wife in the bed but they are getting erection in the bathroom while masturbation. This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it. If u are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it's not possible to control without the help of your doctor. You can take Chandra kala ras 1 tablet morning and night after food Yastimadhu chuma 3gms morning and night with water Sidhamakara dwaja 1 tablet morning and night after food. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don" get satisfactory results then you can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi, This issue is termed as Erectile dysfunction. There is a possibility this issue may further lead to performance anxiety as you might develop fear each time you perform. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain, low self-confidence, hypertension, excessive Masturbation etc. There is a possibility there is some issue with the blood supply. If required we might get few tests done. But nothing to worry as the issue can be fixed with proper treatment and medications. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online (9224582o33) or meet in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Do not panic sir.. Start proper vajikaran and vitality herbs.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. Erection will remain hard. To enjoy sexual pleasure..
for further information consult me privately
be stress free.. sleep well.. avoid drinking and smoking
Erection but weak Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online with me properly
Reach me online via practo Ur condition can be corrected