We want baby

Even after 3 years of marriage,we don't have a baby. How to start the treatment and  which specialist should both of us contact
views-icons 115 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
you definitely need to be investigated and treated for infertility. consult a specialist in infertility treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?