We have no baby.
Three year ago i marry with rekha (wife). but after three year we have no baby. we have been already taken treatment with many doctor. i m fit accornding doctor's and also my wife. please give me some solution and right place details for traetment. thanks sorry for my bad english.

Dr. Harisha N L

No worries sir...since you have not given any laboratory values its hard to guess the problem...first thing you should know is- infertility means unable to concieve even after one year of unprotected regular Sex. If that's the case it may be due to numerous causes, in womens- it might be due to uterine abnormality,hormonal imbalance, fibroid in uterus,sometimes infection like T.B would have scarred fallopian tube which might be a cause,certain medications, obesity etc. In men- decreased sperm count, chronic alcoholism,smoking,obesity,premature ejaculation,medications, testicular infection or trauma etc....so get this things checked. You should know that there are 20 to 25% cases where the cause is unknown for infertility....As I already mentioned if you are not concieving for more than one year, you can try invitro fertilisation(IVF) technique which has a good sucess rate....Consult nearest infertility specialist they will do the needful.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It will be difficult to determine the issue without seeing your medical investifations. I would suggest you visiting my clinic International Fertility Centre so that I can guide you better. My centre offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you have a joyful parenthood experience. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Visit my clinic
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
In nature, healthy  reproduce. There is never an unexplained  infertility.  I am sure if I evaluate your case, I can show you the reason  and how to reverse it.
please read my blogs on www. truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps.