We had sex first time
How doni confirm is she is prgnant or not, what are the signs and symptoms? And if I dont want the baby what can i do to avoid after 10 days of sex

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

See its too late to think about contraception after 10 days.. Now wait for period to come if yes even after that take opinion from gynac for contraception.. If no period  do upt test and take gynac opinion on that
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. A lot depend on her menstrual cycles. There's increased chance of pregnancy, when intercourse occurs between 10 to 20 after menstrual bleeding (if she has regular menstrual cycles). If she gets her menstrual bleeding after the day of intercourse, then it's unlikely that she will be pregnant. She can take urine pregnancy test 10 days from day of intercourse or missed cycle to confirm pregnancy. There are many oral medications and procedures done to terminate unwanted pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist for the same.