Watery Sperm
Me and my wife are trying to have a baby, the problem is that my ejaculation is very watery and most of the time it flows back from the vagina. Does this mean my sperm count is low. I used to masturbate daily, now have reduced the frequency though. Please advice.

Hi The sperm count may be low. But the semen coming out from her private parts is not uncommon or unusual. It is a normal phenomena. You have to get a semen analysis & blood sugar test done. You can consult me with the result. We can improve the chances of conception, if necessary

Watery fluid from vagina Watery sperm male infertility