Watery semen

I have watery semen after mastubration and sometimes pain testicles and also I want to stop the habit of mastubration.what can I do?
views-icons 118 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Do Semen analysis & Ultrasound of scrotum. After that consult a reputed ayurvedic physician in your city. Ayurvedic medicines gives very good results in such problems. Too much masturbation is harmful for your health, so for this take ayurvedic treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?