Watery bump
I had this bump with ulcer on the top in my mouth few inches away from my lip ... which was nearly recovered by reducing the pain but today suddenly realised there's one painless but watery bump raised exactly on the same place... am I worrying too much? Is it normal? When I searched Google it showed some horrifying things ... I am really scared... am I gonna be okay? Please help me with your valuable information...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Why did you search in Google. Who told you? Get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. He will examine you and suggest you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.