Watering of eyes
I have excessive watering of eyes due to damaged tear ducts since 2008 after an accident. I have undergone an operation in 2010 for the same. But it did not go successfully. So my parents are very skeptical about an operation. Iam diabetic and risk after being higher, please let me know what can be done to resolve this issue.

consult an oculoplastic surgeon.
Hello Treatment depends on condition of lacrimal passage It is very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly share your case file and photos of your eye so that I may guide you better Regards