Warts or something else ?
Hi, a few months back I noticed some boils near vaginal opening, I ignored in the beginning because those generally occur during periods and go back later. However this time it stayed and started spreading. I saw a gynaec and she was suspecting these could be warts and gave me podowart paint to use twice a day. I did use it for 3 days  after a month I see a single wart like boil on the vagina top, I am still not sure if this is wart or something else. Can you pls advise and what is the course of action next ? How can I stop this recurrence ? I had already taken hpv vaccine 4yrs back

Yes..it's wart.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos