Warts on neck and armpits
Hi, during my pregnancy I saw a few warts erupt on my neck and arm pits and have increased in number in the last 4 years. Small , medium, big - all sizes. These look v ugly and I want to prevent more warts growing and existing ones growing in size. Kindly help share lockdown remedy - if it's a home remedy to remove the warts , that'll be great. I want these out permanently. Thanks.

Hello. I think you are referring to skin tags or Acrochordons. They cannot be removed by any creams or ointments. A simple office procedure of removing them is with Radiofrequency diathermy or ablation. You can get it done with any plastic surgeon or dermatologist in your vicinity. Also diabetes and obesity  and genetics are predisposing factors for this to occur. So keep weight and sugar in check. All the best.
Best option is laser removal... for detailed information please do direct online consultation by sending photos