Warts, itching nr genital
Warts or sores (no pain or irritation) near the genitals since the past week. Also near the same region itching and reddening of the skin. What kind of doctor should I consult for this, a gynae or a dermatologist. I think this is an STI.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. This could be an sti, especially if there's corroborative history . I suggest you see a dermatologist/ venereologist in your city or send in further queries with snaps of the lesion on follow up chat so as to confirm the diagnosis. Hope this helps, warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. We thank you for sharing your conditiona with us. This is a very common condition in which every male come up with. You need to consult a dermatologist for your help.he will treat you accordingly after the examination is done. Thank you