Warts in palm and toes

I think I have got warts on my palms and a couple of them in my toes. When I squeeze them a transparent liquid come s out of them. They don't hurt and there is no pain unless I scratch them. Please suggest something to get rid of them.

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts in palm and toes

​​Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed.​​ If its a wart,there are multiple treatment options for a wart. It depends on the facilities av​​ailable at the clinic. To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a​​ treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. Higher doses of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. Meet a Dermatologist to u​​nderstand more about ​​your skin condition. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala