Wart Removal
I have a wart below the lacrimal caruncle of the eye. I want it removed. Wanted to know if it is possible through homeopathy

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Firstly, you should see a doctor to get it diagnosed as a wart. If it is so then homoeopathy can help, though it may take a lot of time. Regards
Donot touch it frequently, it may get irritated and increase in size or may bleed.
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Have you showed it to any dermatologist before saying it is a wart ??? Homeopathy has excellent success in removal of warts. Warts are common, and are caused by a viral infection and are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person. They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. You can contact me for the same. Medicines will be couriered to you Thanks Regards Dr Nandini Deshmukh

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not think its possible. Get it checked out by a ophthalmologist and take his opinion. He will examine you and will be able to help you out better. If you still want to try homeopathy, you can go ahead and try it out. But i thibk it wont be of any use. Choice is yours ultimately. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Start with Homoeopathic medicine:-- Staphysagria 30. 4 pills - 3 times - 15 days. Chew pills as advised.