Wants to get pregnant

Actually i wants to get pregnant and i have one confusion about the relation timing Should we sex daily in my maturation cycle 14 day Will it give harm to my body And will it effect my chances to get pregnant Because i wants to get pregnant and use the right n exact way for this

Doctor Answers (1) on Wants to get pregnant

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...good luck..