Wanted to know
I am 21 years old boy and I want to ask that i have taken a health suppliment from my gym coach 3 years 3 months ago and used it for two months October and November in 2013 but later i came to know that they were having Dexona in it which is a corticosteroid. I am totally fit till now doing everything. I am worried that can that drug weak the body organs or the effects of dexona start reversing after discontinuation?

They can be reversed . You would need the right medicines and dietary guidelines