Want too loose weight
Hi I am a 80 kg weight woman  of 29 yrs age height 5'5" want a vegetarian diet chart for weight loss and having high cholesterol value of LDL 183 andHDL 6.3

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report or U-Lipo Trail Sitting.
Hi, your ideal weight should be around 55-60kgs. Weight loss is a long drawn process. Kindly stick to your meal timings, portion size, exercise regularly,choose the right foods, avoid sweets and oily foods, avoid processed and junk foods
Kindly book an appointment with me on practo for a detailed diet plan
Customised diet plan will help you lose weight. Good luck
Hello, As per the details of your height & weight ideally your weight should be 60 kgs to be in the ideal BMI range that is 18.5-22.9. BMI 18.5-22.9 for Asians is an indicator of health based on your height & weight. Losing weight and obtaining a healthy weight is important for controlling cholesterol levels. A personalized diet session is highly recommended for you as it takes into account your routine, lifestyle, eating habits, medical conditions, medications, physical activity, stress, sleep, etc. This helps in identifying the gap areas & guiding you accordingly.  As a start following guidelines can be of help - 1. Eat balanced meals 2. Incorporate protein rich foods such as dals, pulses, sprouts, low fat milk & milk products,soya, tofu, etc in every meal 3. Avoid fried foods, processed & packaged foods 4. Exercise regularly for atleast 30-45 minutes a day 5. Avoid alcohol & quit smoking 6. Manage stress by doing yoga, deep breathing exercises etc 7. Ensure intake of two fruits throughout the day  8. Stay well hydrated
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
Dear Practo user Weight loss plans should be a customised one. And it should achieved in multiple phases. One single diet plan fit for all.. If u r someone looking for a guide to coach you and achieve a healthy weight, connect with me directly through practo direct. I will do ur detailed assessment and plan a tailormade diet as per ur body's need. To know more information get connected Regards Dt.remya
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take hi fibre food in your diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Add plenty of water. Avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for customised diet plan through practo.
you can reduce your weight 5kg within one month through online consultation
Seeing your details you first need to loose your weight by proper healthy eating practices and exercise. By following this you can loose your weight and can control your cholesterol too!!
You need to be serious of your health and book an consultation. For a proper guidance, you can contact me @Nutriyarn at fb and Instagram.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi, Sure, but to prepare personalized diet chart some other information is required. You should follow a balanced weight reduction diet. Complex carbohydrates, vegetables, fresh fruits are need to include in your diet, which help in reduction of weight and also maintain lipid profile. To get effective result one should do some exercise, ex: weight bearing exercise helps in raise good cholesterol level.
You can consult with me through this practo app.
Choosing of cooking oil and fat is another key factor to control cholesterol level.