Want to reduce weight
Hi sir/ mam I want to.reduce my weight.. I took 11 progesterone injection during pregnancy.. it's been 2 yrs now still my weight is not reducing.. I'm not eating oily foods and also healthy foods .. but my remains the same..I want healthy diet plan.. I'm always tired and feel less energy..

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
While progesterone doesn't directly cause weight gain, it does increase your hunger levels which may make you feel like you're eating more and therefore gaining weight. But progesterone is just a small player in hormone balance and weight management. There are other hormone imbalances that may cause weight gain. Please consult me on practo for guidance based on your profile n medical/diet history
Hello , For extensive weight loss you should follow timely intake of proper quantity of food items in correct and personalized customised manner you can reduce substantial amount of body fat in proper manner. You can come to me online via practo or GOOGLE SEARCH DIETITIAN SOUVIK CHAKRABORTY You you can find me for weight gain, weight loss, PCOD, PCOS, HAIR FALL, DIET FOR OBESITY, diet for slimming or muscle gain, or any clinical diet like Hypertension diet, hyperthyroidism diet, Pre pregnancy diet, post pregnancy diet, dermatological diet, sports diet, Paediatric diet, diet for low blood pressure, kidney disease, kidney stone, irritation urination diet, fatty liver diet, hepatomegaly diet or Hepatitis, gastric irritation, Joint pain , Chronic digestive problems, weakness, pre marriage weight loss, or pre photography transformation, Thank your
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello, For weight reduction you need to follow Balance diet which is low in calories, high fiber, moderate protein and low fat. Also have to do regular exercise with balance diet, then only you can achive your weight loss target. Reducing the quantity of food or skipping of meals is not the solution to reduce weight. This can lead to further malnutrition and weekness. To plan your diet chart I need to know all below information :- Weight Height Age Medical history if present All recent reports of medical issue Diet habits Daily  detailed  eating pattern Details about exercise Sleeping pattern
Connect through Direct Practo consultation with above information . Monday to Saturday 11am - 1 pm, 8.30- 10.30 pm
Meanwhile  below are  a few tips that you can start following. * Have small and frequent meals. *  Do not skip any meal. * Do regular exercise for 60 mins. * Relax yourself . Manage your stress and tension.
Visit thediethub.zest.md for Indian diets and details. Online diet consultation only. Registration is free. Can call