Want to reduce 40 kg weight
I am very upset due to my weight gain,I want to know how to reduce weight and stop abnormal hair growth on my skin.Even I am also facing hair loss problem..I am unable to understand to whom I should prefer for checkup Homeopathic /Allopathic/ Ayurvedic. What to do to solve my problem

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Anyliyss U-LIPO trail Sitting Lose 10 Cm up to 1 Kg Free.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+165
Chat with a dietician
Hello Get yourself checked for thyroid, insulin. Get 8n touch with me online for personalised diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult.
Need more information about you please provide more detail like your blood report and medical. Hair fail and abnormal hair growth (hirsutism) both are symptoms of Hormonal dis-balance . Need your pelvic scan and TSH Level report. Maintain your healthy diet. Do 30 minutes yoga and exercise on regular basis. Have at least 4 litres water in a day. For more detail consult me directly on Practo.
Choose direct consultation for detailed information regarding your meal patterns and nutrition with healthy lifestyle changes and results
At first check ur TSH level and maintain your weight. For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk food and oily food.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules definitely.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Consult Allopathy, You need to take balance diet and regular exercise for 45 min Check your vitamins levels and Hormones because of that also hairfall must be there and weight gain.
take direct consultation for diet plan need your complete information.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!! NEXT STEP https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/