Want to loss weight
Hi, am 30 year. Preset my weight 98kgs, my height 5.7inc. I was tried lot fat burner capsules, but no results in that. Evn I tried dieting also.... Plz help mehow reduce my over weight fast and effictly.

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Ayurveda 15 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314