Want to lose weight
I am 95 kg now. I would like to lose weight fast. No other issues in health . Please do help me with it.

Dear Practo user Kindly connect directly through Practo direct or visit my page https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Remya
Hii..hope you are doing good. It's always better to follow proper diet according to your body type and requirement . As then only you can get best results and reach your goal also. I plan customized diet plans according to your body, health ailments , metabolism ,likes ,dislikes and food habits.
Tips that you can follow in general - 1. Avoid potato,sweet potato, arbi, lotus stem,yam and pumpkin. 2. Avoid mango ,litchi,chickoo,banana ,grapes,sharifa and sharda. 3. Keep yourself hydrated. 4. Include salads before every meal. 5. Avoid junk ,oily or fried food.
For detailed discussion you can do chat with me or can do video call.
Hello, Weight loss is a process and it has to be done the right way to ensure it is sustainable and long lasting. That said it is important that you lose weight the right way even if it takes a little time. Ideally with good compliance and without nutrient deficiencies you can lose around 3 kilos every month with right eating practices and regular physical activity. To achieve a considerable weight loss a customized diet is highly recommended for you as it takes into account your lifestyle, routine, eating habits, medications, height,  weight, sleep, etc.  This helps in identifying the gap areas and correcting them accordingly. As a start follow the guidelines below - 1. Never skip meals & have balanced meals 2. Incorporate protein rich foods such as Dals,  pulses,  sprouts,  dairy,  non-veg in every meal 3. Ensure two fruits throughout the day 4. Drink 2-3 litres of water daily 5. Exercise daily for 45 minutes 6. Avoid sugar, sweets, processed and packaged foods
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add planty of water. Avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for customised diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely.
u can reduce ur weight 5 kg within one month through online consultation.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi I can help you. Please contact me through Practo. Thanks
Hi, Sure will help you, but before recommend anything more details like your height, dietary habits, daily routine etc are required. You should follow a well balanced weight reduction diet, as you are still adolescent without compromising you normal growth and development. There should be good quality protein like dahi/ yoghurt, milk, paneer, soyabean, sprouts etc with that fresh fruits, vegetables and complex carbohydrates. You should increase your activity level by doing different kind of exercises like high cardio which will help to burn fat mass. Avoid fast and junk food and drink 3 litre water per day.
To get personalized diet chart you can consult with me on practo.
Try to follow a proper meal timing and a proper lifestyle, which will help you to reduce weight.