Want to lose 10 kgweight
I m 165 cm tall having a weight of 70 kgs . i want to lose 10 kg weight in 2 months of time .could you suggest me diet tips for that.

Hello, one should not loose so much of weight in short period of time ,it affects your health adversely. Moreover why so hurry?Healthy weight loss should be one to two pounds per month. have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat .Exercise daily in morning , sleep well atleast 7-8 days.