Want to loose weight
I am a student and i am 22 yrs old. I want to loose fat from my belly and thighs. I dont get time for exercise. What foods i should take to control my fat?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, yes you can lose weight . you need to concentrate on your diet and add some physical workout to your daily routine, avoid all junk foods, oily foods ,sweets eat more of vegetables and fruits , limit your daily calories intake to 75% of your current intake. Do atleast 30min of exercise daily morning or evening,,,just brisk walking is enough. , it will help to reduce your weight