Want to loose weight fast
I want to loose postpartum weight my weight is 80 kg and height5'4 inches i m having 8 month young baby

Hello, I need more details to help you with personalised nutrition chart. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+145
Chat with a dietician
Dear Practo User Kindly connect via Practo direct or visit my page https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Dt.Remya Rajan
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
Hello dear, please share weather your delivery was normal or cessarian, you need to loose around 15-20 kg within year if you reduce then can be managed easily this is the right time to start and make a target for weight reduction in these 4 months and back to your shape on your baby's first birthday. Connect with me through practo or visit my site
https://www.facebook.com/451682761576876/posts/3008602799218180/ Join us today all the Girls above 10 years, sisters friends mothers and all female at 4 pm through Google meet link https://meet.google.com/gtj-znme-igs 5.30 pm open for all https://meet.google.com/gtj-znme-igs
eat healthy keep healthy with your Lifestyle Expert Archna Gupta
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Post pregnancy . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
I can help you in weight reduction....You can contact me directly either on practo or on Google page- Nutrisaga by dietitian Surbhi Pareek
Hi, considering you have 8 months baby,im assuming that you are breastfeeding and at this point you can't be on severe calorie restriction, rather your diet has to be balanced and inclusive of all the nutrients in right amount. In your case a complete holistic approach is required whereas your food, your rest and other lifestyle modification is needed.
kindly contact me on practo for detailed discussion about same.
Hi, As you have mentioned you have 8 months old baby means you are in lactation phase,so before prescribing anything it is need to know whether you are breast feeding or not,which is actually help to reduce body weight. After knowing dietary routine and other details one can customise diet chart as per you requirements.
You can consult any dietitian or even me through this practo app.
Don't gor for only weight reduction diet, because your body needs to first recovery. You can include vegetables, fruits in your daily routine which help to reduce your body weight.
According to your height your ideal body weight should be 59 kgs. You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.
You can definitely loose weight the healthier way by following a nutritious meal where you do have a sagging skin, and does not effect Breastfeeding and at the same time help you loose the postpartum weight. You can consult me personally, for better understanding of your eating habits and planning the diet accordingly.
Consultation
Following a balance and nutritious meal is the key to losing weight and staying healthy