Want to loose weight
Can you please provide me a diet chart..as I want to loose weight..and follow a healthy lifestyle...

You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hello Need detail conversations required to give u proper plan of treatment   I  need your detail case history to  find out cause and accordingly  plan of treatment provided  Like  vitals Emotional well being  Mentals Stool Urine Thirst Liver functions Maintaining cause and many more If u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
Hello, Greetings from Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty, I can understand your concern about healthy diet, for getting excellent results in diet plan, you need to follow some golden rule of healthy diet, like taking meal in regular intervals, taking water in interval, doing exercises in fixed pattern & post /pre exercise home made food must be added, which is lacking in your present diet, and sleep patterns or duration have huge effect on long term results. If you want to modify your diet on irriversible manner, you need to follow some diet protocol, & you will enjoy doing this & love to follow the same. I will love to help you for the same, you can directly contact me for understanding your detailed requirement. Thanks & regards, Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty (In Practo or You can google search to reach)
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Good evening, we wanted to know about your vitals, lifestyle pattern before suggesting anything as diet
For detailed conversation kindly contact me through practo online
Pls share in detail if u have any kind of health issues  or not,your daily eating pattern,your lifestyle routine everything in detail.
pls connect through practo instant consultation.
Hi, Definitely can provide but before I need your height weight food habit , execersice routine , lifestyle pattern to provide diet chart.
contact me through practo to get customized diet chart
Yes we can help you to reduce your weight through proper lifestyle and dietary management. Based on your health conditions we suggest diet.
Contact us to get in detailed diet chart based on your body's requirements.