Want to loose my weight
My current weight is 80 kgs and i wnt it to be 50 kgs what i should doo soo that my weight gets loosed .

You must follow proper diet regime approved by dietician only! Having proper calories and proteins intake along with all micro and macro nutrients . You must not starve yourself for getting results as it may create chaos later on Helpful tips : live stress free life , exercise daily, dont have bulky dinners

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+139
Chat with a dietician
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The only thing that works for weight loss is a strict diet and exercise. Both have to be done simultaneously or it would be useless. Consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart and hit the gym. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.