Want to loose belly fat
My height is 5.2 my weight it 63kg. I want to loos my belly fat in one month as much as possible. Please suggest something. I'm also suffering from PCOD. Is that the reason I'm unable to loose fat? Every morning I've a glass of warm water with half lemon squeezed and 1spoon of honey and also I do few light exercises. I'm a working girl and my job is scheduled for night shift. I do sleep in the day time for 5-6 hours Please suggest a diet chart and what else should I do.

HOMEOPATHIC FAT LOSS PROGRAM : 25days treatment Patient history is taken after doing a proper FAT SCAN ANALYSIS, to understand fat accumulated in the body and the muscle mass to fat ratio.  Proper personalised diet treatment with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines help in regulating the hormone, altered hormone mechanism or stimulate your body’s  metabolism to burn more fat. The initial phase involves complete detox of the body. Cleansing toxins from your body.  The second phase involves anti-oxidant treatment. During this phase, body prepares you to get rid of unnecessary cravings, increase patience levels etc. The third phase focuses on fat loss and regaining muscle mass. Nutritionist session: Towards the 25th day, we keep a session with Nutritionist to maintain the diet with proper diet chart and plan to maintain the same. No exercise or strain for the body is allowed, as the body will be in a weaker state utilising all reserves. This program can be done only once in 3 months. For whom this is beneficial? Obesity People who tend to overeat. Hormone disorders: PCOD, Thyroid, Diabetes. Lipoma  Weight due to stress Patients with joint pains due to high uric acid levels etc. Very useful for people who do sedentary work, no workouts, more stress etc. Irregular menstruation People who would like to concentrate on muscle building.  After the fat loss, muscle building becomes an easy job! :) 100% Safe & Natural.  No health drinks or supplement mixed drinks involved. You can find remarkable difference in your abnormal blood reports like cholesterol ,uric acid as well. To know details read our article in practo for complete info or call us.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a dietician
Honey doesn't help for fat loss increase your sleep. Connect me for customize diet as u require 10-12 KGS weight loss
Hi..... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. High-fiber carbohydrates include whole-grain breads and cereals, whole-wheat pasta, bulgur wheat, barley, brown rice, and beans. Limit less healthy, simple carbohydrates such as soda, excess fruit juice, cake, candy, ice cream, pies, cookies and doughnuts.