Want to loose 5 kg weight in a month
My weight has increased about 5 kg in last 1 year and then it's constant still I m not getting in my clothes I want to loose 5kg weight in an month can suggest a good diet plan??

You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Stop eating junk , sweets , sodas , maida , any outside food . Salty chips etc . Take light dinner n early too . Limit tea n coffee. Do walk n yoga . If still need help then consult personally for proper guidance . Eat well live Nutrigenious
Hi Avoid outside food completely. Also avoid fried food and sugar. Drink plenty of water everyday, especially before meals. Stay physically active and exercise regularly. Eat less rice, potatoes. Use smaller plates to eat and practice portion control. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Regards
Hi Diets works according to your blood group age n medical history. You can reduce by proper diet n exercise. For best results keep diner fruit and vegetables
Hello dear. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
Ya sure consult me direct through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you to loose weight.
Hello, You need to make some sudden changes in the diet. Then you will able to move that number on weighing scale. And to ake those changes i need to know your current eating pattern, weight, height, Medical history, exercise pattern etc. On the basis of it I will be able to prescribe you diet according to your requirement.
Contact me through practo direct consultation
Have small and frequent meals. Do not skip any meal.