Want to grow taller
I want to add 3-6 inches to my height.i was taking two calcium carbonate 500 mg + v it d supplements since 4 days.i experienced pressure on my lower back. Plz give me some supplements to grow taller without sideffects
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you need to consult endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment................................................
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.