Want to get rid of Masturbation
Hi I am 18 years old male. I used to masturbate for about 5 years. In recent years I tried a lot to get rid of masturbation but was unsuccessful. I want to get rid of this addiction. Please give me some suggestions and methods to get rid of this Thank you

You need to make few positive changes in your life style, eat healthy and go for walk or exercise daily. Don’t watch excess of porn and try to keep yourself busy. Masturbation doesn’t harm much but the guilt is what causes trouble.
Come to clinic for counselling, it will help you overcome the doubts and habits regarding masturbation
For reducing masturbation: Explore and make a list of time when you usually masturbate including factors which lead to it. - avoid same factors at that particular time, e.g. If you masturbate when you are lonely, then try to be with people all the time. - divert your mind from thoughts of masturbation: sit back, relax, drink a glass of water, try counting backwards from 50 to 1. - if you are used to masturbate watching porn, thn block porn in internet connection and delete all the files you have. - do other activities like swimming, walking, any outdoor sports or going out with friends - if you masturbate in shower, take a quick cold shower and get out early. - If you masturbate while sleeping, for some days sleep in the same room with family members or friend. - start exercising hard while you have excess thoughts of masturbation. This is how you will lose energy, feel tired and would go to sleep without masturbation. Urges generally last not more than half hour, you have to divert your mind in this half an hour.
Avoid porn or adult contains. Avoid spicy , non veg food or fast food at night. Do yoga and meditation. It will help you