Want to conceive again .
Dear Doctor, I am a mother of 10 year old boy deliver was via C section after a 9 years I gave a birth to a beautiful baby girl on Sept 15 , 2015 again via c section but unfortunately lost her just after a month , now i again want to conceive as soon as possible is it ok to conceive just after 7 months specially when you have c section . I am also a patient of hypothyroidism. Also how many c sections are good to go for a woman . Regards Aarushi

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

It is too early to conceive if you had c-section in sept. 2015. Wait for 1-2 years is the gap you should have. You need to be under strict doctor guidance now as you have already undergone through two c-section.