Want to add weight of 3 kg
I am 57 kg. Want to add 3 kg more. I have on hypertension medication and my b.p. is in control. I am a non diabetic.

Can you share your routine with respect to food. May I know the results why you wish to gain weight. Even if you wish to gain weight you should increase proteins so you increase on your muscle mass and there will be good strength. This won't even hamper your Blood pressure issue. Contact me on Practo for a detailed plan
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi, Pls reach out to me via Practo chat or DM me on Instagram by Ashmeeta Bhatia or HealthKindle for your Customised diet plan