Want soft skin

Want extreme soft and glowing skin. I am not very fair. Although it is okay. But I want to be glamorous.

Doctor Answers (1) on Want soft skin

Dr. Syed Rahil Hyderabad | Dermatologist
Greetings. Thanks for your query. I believe it is your right to have "soft and glowing skin" especially being young female. The good news is that it is possible to achieve this. You will be pleased to know that you can have radiant and beautiful skin even without spending any money. I am hereby divulging the secret and if you follow the advice you are guaranteed a result you are desiring for. Get glowing skin for free!! Please follow healthy life styles like eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, doing at least 30 minutes exercise daily(walking/ running/ yoga etc.), sleeping 6- 7 hours on regular time, minimising time spent on TV, and most important of all drinking 2-3 litres of water every day. If you follow this routine you will see the difference within few weeks. In addition there are many products as well cosmetics procedures (like chemical peels etc.) available in the market which can enhance the beauty of the skin. Choice of right product depends on proper assessment by an expert.
Please visit a Dermatologist / Cosmetologist for evaluation and recommendation of right product/ procedure.
There is no alternative to healthy life styles and even spending thousands of rupees cannot achieve the desired results without life style changes.