Want loose weight
Dear dr. My height is 5"6 and weight is 69. I hv put on weight after pregnancy. I was alwez fit but because of baby i am not able to give time for myself. I heard a lot about Green Coffee(Green Coffee Max Extract 800mg). Is this a safe way to loose weight. Plz help

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi - green coffee some how better than normal coffee. But as per studies green tea is much better always but you must not depend on this rather plan low calorie diet,low fat,but high protien ,calcium rich diet you need along with mild home made yoga/ body poses . I am sure you will get best results than your expectation