Want 2 increase my height
Hie doctor.. I jst wanted 2 ask u that what should I do to incresase my height coz it's only 5. 1 😔 Plz help..
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mrunal Deshpande
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello...take protein , vitamins and mineral rich balance diet as per ur requirement. Do some asanas that surely help you to achieve ur task. Genitically u may get mean parental height. Consult dietetian .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.