Wandering thoughts

Am a mother of 3yr old, married for 5yr, I had a love marriage. I've known him for almost 9yrs now, we love each other alot. After delivery my mind had changed a lot,am getting too excentric very short tempered,and out of control, my child plays n messes up the place,so had to clean my home 4to 5times, i do all household works. Feeding my child is one big challenge. my husband does not participate in any work I do,nor has time to talk to me,am always in home,doing work looking after my kid. haven't gone out long since delivery. recently we quarrel a lot for every tiny lil thngs,which is based due to my kid. Am unble to handle such situations. I feel very angered that I shout on top of my voice n thnk of getting out of house or feel hurting myself, i knw am not myself at that time. Feel like my husband has lost love over me. I tried humpty number of times explaining to my hubby, no use, I feel like going out everyday,at the end its for my kid I have to sacrifice everythng.

Doctor Answers (2) on Wandering thoughts

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I understand your situation,
1. if possible try to get some external physical help like maid or parents support etc..
2.I think u can enroll ur kid into a pre kg school and try to hv some time and space for yourself.
3. Try to do things methodically and in the order of importance
4. Certain work could be postponed  and some to be done immediately. Schedule the work in order of prioritisation.
5. By doing the work in these ways u can squeeze some "MY TIME" which might you some peace and freedom to breathe.
6. Also but not the least try to meet a Family Counsellor in your city both of you and understand each other's Importance. 
Dr. Akhil Chopra Jalandhar | Neuropsychiatrist
A few years into the marriage and responsibilities take over, things don't remain the same and at times people feel that all love is lost. You have to keep rejuvenating yourself and your relationship, you both need to give some time to it. Right now you are going into depression and need help of a psychiatrist. Your treatment requires medicines as well as psychotherapy. Take some time for yourself, go for a walk with your kid; practice some meditation or yoga or breathing exercises. These will make you feel much better.