Wake up from sleeping
I have acid reflux, allergic dry cough whole year. I suffered from upper respiratory tract infection 2 times in four month. Which recover 20 days ago. Now a days I wake up from sleeping with trouble breathing. Then take 4-5 deep and fast breath and then normal. This happen 3-4 times during sleeping. Mild pain in the  upper abdomen and middle of the chest. Pulse rate during whole day 100 and at night 84-88. Tsh normal

U need to run through a battery of tests
consult a Pulmonologist

Hi. I understand your concern s. Consult a pulmonologist online for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and treatment prescription
consult a Pulmonologist online for detailed evaluation and management! take care!
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management